If you have been injured in a traumatic event caused by someone else's negligence or wrongdoing, you are entitled to receive compensation for your injuries, damages and losses. The experienced Riverside personal injury lawyers at the Vaziri Law Group understand the serious challenges injured victims and their families face in terms of physical, emotional and financial stress.
We are ready to put our knowledge, experience and resources to work for you and help you secure maximum compensation for your losses.
What Types of Personal Injury Cases Do We Handle in Riverside?
Here are the types or personal injury cases we handle in Riverside:
Auto accidents including car accidents, bicycle accidents and collisions involving pedestrians, buses and large trucks have the potential to result in catastrophic injuries or fatalities. Our attorneys have a long and successful track record of representing victims of auto accidents and their families.
In addition to serious personal injuries, dog attacks can also inflict significant emotional and psychological damage. If you have been injured in a dog bite incident in Riverside, you may be able to claim compensation for your damages from the negligent dog owner.
If you were injured on someone else's property as a result of the property owner or manager's negligence, you may be able to file a premises liability lawsuit seeking compensation for your losses. Slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall accidents or accidents that are caused by poor maintenance, inadequate lighting or security can result in major injuries.
There is no question that rideshare vehicles such as Uber and Lyft are soaring in popularity in Riverside. If you have been injured in a car accident involving a rideshare vehicle, you may need the counsel and guidance of an experienced Riverside personal injury lawyer to navigate what can prove to be a complex claims process.
When you suffer catastrophic injuries in a traumatic event, it can have devastating financial consequences because you may be unable to earn a living but still be faced with expenses relating to your medical treatment and disabilities. Our injury lawyers will work with you to assess your past, present and future damages and fight hard to help you secure maximum compensation in your case.
Under California law, families of victims who have died due to someone else's negligence or wrongdoing have the right to seek compensation. Survivors of deceased victims can seek compensation for damages including medical expenses, funeral costs, lost future income, pain and suffering and loss of love, care and companionship.
Here's What You Can Expect from the Vaziri Law Group
When you call us with your personal injury case, here is what you can expect:
- You will get to talk about the facts and details of your personal injury case with one of our attorneys who will be able to provide you with a case evaluation at no cost.
- Your physical and emotional well-being is very important to us. We will help you get the medical and psychological help you need as soon as possible.
- We will help deal with insurance companies, conduct negotiations with other parties involved such as defense attorneys and keep you informed as your case progresses.
- We will use every resource we have including medical experts, accident reconstruction specialists, private investigators and other professionals who can help strengthen your case.
- We will be accessible to you at all times so you don't feel like you have no idea what's happening with your case. You can connect with us so you can rest assured that your case is moving in the right direction.
What Damages Can You Seek in a Riverside Personal Injury Case?
Here are some of the damages you can seek if you have suffered personal injuries in Riverside:
- Present and future medical expenses relating to your injuries including emergency transportation, surgeries, hospitalization, cost of medications, medical equipment, rehabilitation, etc.
- Loss of income because of your inability to work as well as loss of earning capacity if you've suffered catastrophic injuries that prevent you from returning to work.
- Permanent injuries and disabilities.
- Noneconomic damages such as physical pain and emotional suffering.
- Loss of consortium sought by the victim's spouse for loss of physical intimacy. This is typical in cases where injuries are severe.
- Punitive damages are awarded in some cases where the defendant's negligence was particularly outrageous.
Call Our Riverside Personal Injury Lawyers Today
If you were injured in a Riverside accident that was caused by someone else's negligence, there are strict deadlines to file a personal injury lawsuit. Under California law, the statute of limitations (deadline) to file a personal injury lawsuit is two years from the date of the accident/injury. There are, however, some exceptions. For example, if you are planning to sue a governmental entity, the law requires that a claim be filed within 180 days (six months) of the accident.
At the Vaziri Law Group, we ensure that your claim is filed in a timely manner and that you have strong evidence on your side to maximize your chances of receiving fair and full compensation. Call us today at 877-812-1085 for a free consultation and comprehensive case evaluation.