Vaziri Law Group, APC is proud to support the education and prosperity of future generations in pursuit of their dreams. Attorney Siamak Vaziri, founder of Vaziri Law Group, is passionate about helping students to educated themselves to help ensure bright futures for communities across the United States.
Vaziri Law Group has a long history of engaging in charitable causes to assist local communities. Intent on leading by example, Vaziri Law Group hopes that future students are compelled to give back to their local communities after finishing their education.
Pursuing higher education is financially challenging, requiring a large monetary investment from prospective students. Those who demonstrate a special commitment to their academic pursuits and their community should be rewarded for their efforts.
Vaziri Law Group, APC is happy to announce its new academic scholarship program for 2024.
Eligibility & Requirements:
- The applicant must be accepted to or attend an accredited university in the United States.
Scholarship Award Details
Submission Format: Essay Application
Award Amount: $1,000
Number of Winners; One scholarship will be awarded
Selection Process: Essays will be evaluated based on both quality and originality.
Submission Deadline: December 31, 2024
Please answer the following question in an essay format in 1,000 words or less:
- If you could change one law to help those in need, what would it be? How would your solution improve on the status quo?
- Email your essay submission to: [email protected]
- Include the following in the body of your email: Name, University, Major, Email Address, Phone Number
- Attach your official academic transcript in .pdf format.
Deadline To Apply:
- Please submit all required information on or before December 31, 2024.
Vaziri Law Group, APC is a Los Angeles personal injury law firm that assists those who have suffered injuries in car accidents, dog attacks, bicycle accidents, Uber and Lyft accidents, and other situations in which the negligence of another resulted in serious or life-long injuries. Those who have been injured are encouraged to contact us for a free case evaluation.